Following the April update about enhancements to user profiles and the migration to the single global platform, below are the latest updates.
A brand-new feature for clients in EU and APAC that allows users to create their own profiles (with basic information). Self-registration already exists in North America – we are revamping self-registration for our NA clients which will be a consistent UI worldwide.
- Pilot group launched in Denmark, US, Canada
- Coming next: global rollout starting 24th May onwards
A new profile search page that returns search results faster.
- Complete: US, Canada, Australia and Denmark
- Coming next: rest of EU/APAC, estimated launch from 29th May (dependent on client feedback)
A fresh new design: the new card layout makes it easy to access the information you need to view or update.
Complete: Special documents card activated in China and Hong Kong.
Coming next from end of May and throughout June:
- ‘Account settings’ card launching from end of May and throughout June. Pilot launch in Denmark first.
- ‘Frequent traveler accounts’ card (June)
- ‘Payment means’ card (June)
- ‘General information’ card (June)
- ‘Notifications’ card (June)
- ‘Preferences’ card (June)
- ‘North America: ‘Arrange and Approve’ and ‘CDFs / Dept.’ cards will be in two waves: 22/05 and 05/06.
Create, disable and enable profiles page
A new layout and design on the page where you create, disable and enable profiles manually on the website.
- Less information is required to create a new profile – you only need to enter essential information and mandatory information to create user profiles remains as is.
- An automated welcome email to the new user is sent once the profile is created, saving you time and giving the new person all the information needed to login, create a profile and start using Egencia online.
- The welcome email can be deactivated on request – please request this from your Account Manager.
- Pilot group launched in Denmark, US, Canada.
- Coming next: global rollout, starting from 24th May.
For all users of Egencia:
- Log into Egencia
- Access and update your profile
- Egencia Sign-In (ESI): link your Egencia profiles for faster access
For Travel Managers: