One of the major benefits our EMEA/APAC clients have in using lodge cards is the enhanced data they get. Now in the US clients using AMEX corporate credit cards can have a similar level of data:
What is it?
- New feed between Egencia and AMEX in place for US clients that facilitates enhanced data and reconciliation
- Reconciliation will work whether the client uses a single corporate card stored with Egencia for all traveler transactions or whether travelers have been issued their own individual corporate cards.
- This will not work with personal AMEX credit cards.
- Current Egencia reconciliation process is monthly, whereas AMEX feed is daily for near real-time data
- Allows clients to see charges and reconciliation all in one place
How do clients get started?
- Interested clients need to engage with their Egencia Account Manager and AMEX contacts to start the process of setting up the reconciliation process.
When is this available?
- Live now!