In late November we announced the new rail approval rollout which is now complete for the United States. We then launched the new page to a select group of clients in Belgium and will now be extending to all clients in both Belgium and The Netherlands from December.
We are also pleased to announce that we are launching the next phase of the approval workflow revamp. Hotel approval will start in December 2017 in North America and extend to clients in Europe in early 2018.
You can find resources for approval on the Resource Centre:
- New approval user guide
- Approval demo videos explaining how to configure different aspects of your approval workflow
As we develop the new offer we are taking the opportunity to deliver some fantastic new features to our clients. Some of the highlights in the first release include:
- A brand new, dedicated approval configuration page.
- Increased flexibility: clients can decide if approval is required at company level or for one or some traveler groups with various custom options by product.
- New last minute booking approval bypass.
- New approver page showing pending approval requests.
- New domestic and international criteria.
- New default approvers for the company.
Please contact your Egencia Account Manager if you need assistance with approval.