As announced in a previous post, the mobile team has developed an enhanced SSO (Single Sign On) login experience for app users, allowing users to remain logged-in for a longer period of time (90 days).
- SSO login is safe and convenient: Users can login with their usual work credentials through your company’s identity provider.
- To increase your employees’ satisfaction, Egencia is releasing an enhancement to the SSO login experience.
- Travelers will remain logged-in for a period of time that can be customized at company level.
- The default setting is 90 days (same as for non-SSO users).
- If an employee is no longer authorized to access Egencia, they will not be able to access the Egencia app.
This enhancement will be rolled out in 2 phases:
- Early adopters: Clients who have signed up for the early adopter program will be enabled shortly.
- All other SSO clients will follow within a month.